Undoubtedly, if you brought a tin full to the mountain, you can take it down the mountain empty! Please respect this unwritten rule of the mountains! The more so as there is no sanitation trucks that can serve the cottages in this area.
1. Arrive equipped with all season sleeping bag, we do not have extra blankets. Regardless of the month at night very low temperatures can be reached .2. Tell the persons in charge of the cottage the path that you will take through that day to facilitate your finding by the Rescue crews. This is one of the rules of survival on the mountain.
3. Take with you another pair of shoes and a change of clothes and raincoat.
4. Think of your equipment so that you can carry it for at least 2 hours, the time you need to get to the cottage, from the last village, Carnic.
5. Leave your car in Carnic, there are given substantial fines for using motorized vehicles higher then Carnic or for blocking the road.
6. Do not leave the paths, you risk getting lost , and put yourself in extremely challenging situations.
7. Do not drink cold water from spring when you are overheated from the walk. 8. Do not harvested plants mushrooms or fruits, and not Camp in unauthorized places.